YOUTH & FAMILY MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
Find youth behavioral health and wellness resources for Santa Barbara County in our directory for ages 0-25 and their families.
- Click on the organization's name or logo to see a full view.
- Use the "next >" to scroll to additional resources (200+ resources in the directory)
- Do a broad search by AGES or BILINGUAL by selecting an icon below.
- The GRID to the right of FIND LISTINGS buttons allows you to FILTER your SEARCH.
- PRINT CRISIS SUPPORT LINES LIST & TIPS [SPANISH]
- PRINT RESOURCE FLYER with information to find local mental health resources.
- Visit our COMMUNITY CALENDAR to find support groups, workshops, and more.
Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation advocates for families living in Santa Barbara, Ventura, and San Luis Obispo counties that have a child with cancer by providing financial, educational, and emotional support.
TheraMind Center of Santa Barbara is a unique outpatient facility where our Board-certified physicians provide patients with the most advanced treatment options for depression, anxiety disorders and other mood and certain neurological disorders.
TMHA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating stigma and promoting recovery and wellness for people with mental illness through work, housing, community, and family support services. Crisis and mental health support -Central Coast Hotline Call or Text: 800-783-0607
Tri-Counties Regional Center provides supports and services for individuals with developmental disabilities so that they may live fully and safely as active and independent members of our community. The diagnoses that qualify for services are Intellectual Disability, Autism, Epilepsy, and Cerebral Palsy. Santa Barbara 805-962-7881, Santa Maria 805-922-4640