YOUTH & FAMILY MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
Find youth behavioral health and wellness resources for Santa Barbara County in our directory for ages 0-25 and their families.
- Click on the organization's name or logo to see a full view.
- Use the "next >" to scroll to additional resources (200+ resources in the directory)
- Do a broad search by AGES or BILINGUAL by selecting an icon below.
- The ADVANCED SEARCH allows you to filter based on the level of care, types of services, region, etc.
- PRINT CRISIS SUPPORT LINES LIST & TIPS [SPANISH]
- PRINT RESOURCE FLYER with information to find local mental health resources.
- Visit our COMMUNITY CALENDAR to find support groups, workshops, and more.
YOR Place provides youth-driven community outreach, drop-in services, and access to prevention, intervention, treatment, medication for addiction treatment (MAT), and recovery services for youth (ages 12-24) who are misusing opioids and/or stimulants
Young Life Capernaum gives young people with intellectual and developmental disabilities the chance to experience fun and adventure, to develop fulfilling friendships, and to challenge their limits while building self-esteem through club, camp, and other exciting activities.
Recovery support services including all-recovery meetings, pro-social events, and workshops, aimed at educating and providing a safe supportive space for those in recovery. Open to all pathways of recovery and all ages (youth under 18 require parent/guardian consent). Family members and recovery allies also welcome.
Youth and Family Services, YMCA provides a continuum of care for youth, young adults, and their families. Our programs ensure youth have a safe place to live, a reliable system of support, healthy connections to safe adults, and access to the resources they need to thrive in their community. Programming is accessible at the St. George Youth Center, Noah's Anchorage Youth Shelter, My Home, and through the Street Outreach Support Program. We provide short-term mental health counseling to individuals and families at no cost. We operate a 24/7 crisis hotline 365 days per year. Crisis Hotline: 1-866-HELP-TEEN