YOUTH & FAMILY MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
Find youth behavioral health and wellness resources for Santa Barbara County in our directory for ages 0-25 and their families.
- Click on the organization's name or logo to see a full view.
- Use the "next >" to scroll to additional resources (200+ resources in the directory)
- Do a broad search by AGES or BILINGUAL by selecting an icon below.
- The ADVANCED SEARCH allows you to filter based on the level of care, types of services, region, etc.
- PRINT CRISIS SUPPORT LINES LIST & TIPS [SPANISH]
- PRINT RESOURCE FLYER with information to find local mental health resources.
- Visit our COMMUNITY CALENDAR to find support groups, workshops, and more.
REACH (which stands for Resilience, Education, Adventure, Community, and Health) works with students to develop skills so they can take control of their lives as they transition from high school to college. Our application is open in the Fall of every year.
A group of eight therapists offering compassionate and non-judgmental therapy to our community of Santa Barbara County as well as virtually throughout CA. Helping individuals connect back to themselves and their families with an emphasis on anti-racism and social justice.