YOUTH & FAMILY MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
Find youth behavioral health and wellness resources for Santa Barbara County in our directory for ages 0-25 and their families.
- Click on the organization's name or logo to see a full view.
- Use the "next >" to scroll to additional resources (200+ resources in the directory)
- Do a broad search by AGES or BILINGUAL by selecting an icon below.
- The ADVANCED SEARCH allows you to filter based on the level of care, types of services, region, etc.
- PRINT CRISIS SUPPORT LINES LIST & TIPS [SPANISH]
- PRINT RESOURCE FLYER with information to find local mental health resources.
- Visit our COMMUNITY CALENDAR to find support groups, workshops, and more.
One Community Action has worked to advance community-centered solutions that address systemic inequities at the root of the violence and despair, with a focus on Community Building, Healing, Leadership Development, Education & Advocacy, & Violence Prevention
Our mission at Orcutt Union School District is to safely nurture, educate, inspire, and empower our students to successfully navigate and thrive in an ever-changing world. One of our goals is to provide resource for SEL (Social Emotional Learning) to our Parents and Families.
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES...
-School Psychologist for Special -Education students
-Fighting Back provides drug and alcohol education on the middle and high school campuses.
-Talk to the princioal on your campus about accessing mental health resources.