YOUTH & FAMILY MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
Find youth behavioral health and wellness resources for Santa Barbara County in our directory for ages 0-25 and their families.
- Click on the organization's name or logo to see a full view.
- Use the "next >" to scroll to additional resources (200+ resources in the directory)
- Do a broad search by AGES or BILINGUAL by selecting an icon below.
- The ADVANCED SEARCH allows you to filter based on the level of care, types of services, region, etc.
- PRINT CRISIS SUPPORT LINES LIST & TIPS [SPANISH]
- PRINT RESOURCE FLYER with information to find local mental health resources.
- Visit our COMMUNITY CALENDAR to find support groups, workshops, and more.
KIND MIND brings social-emotional learning based in mindfulness and nature-connection to support both students and teachers. Instruction is both remote and in-person to meet the various needs of our partner schools. With cultural sensitivity & a trauma-informed approach, we empower and collaborate with administrators, principals and teachers to implement Kind Mind tailored to each unique district, school, grade-level, & classroom.