YOUTH & FAMILY MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
Find youth behavioral health and wellness resources for Santa Barbara County in our directory for ages 0-25 and their families.
- Click on the organization's name or logo to see a full view.
- Use the "next >" to scroll to additional resources (200+ resources in the directory)
- Do a broad search by AGES or BILINGUAL by selecting an icon below.
- The ADVANCED SEARCH allows you to filter based on the level of care, types of services, region, etc.
- PRINT CRISIS SUPPORT LINES LIST & TIPS [SPANISH]
- PRINT RESOURCE FLYER with information to find local mental health resources.
- Visit our COMMUNITY CALENDAR to find support groups, workshops, and more.
Domestic Violence Solutions (DVS) for Santa Barbara County’s mission is to provide safety, shelter, and support for individuals and families affected by domestic violence and collaborate with community partners to raise awareness regarding the cause, prevalence, and impact.
DVS is Santa Barbara County’s only full-service provider of 24-hour emergency shelter and services for survivors of domestic violence. We welcome all survivors regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
Making Communities a Better Place to Live in! Dragonfly Warriors is a multicultural and community-based volunteer organization with an active presence in Santa Maria and Santa Barbara. We are dedicated to building healthier relationships, families, and communities which are free from all kinds of sexual, domestic as well as interpersonal violence. With our five distinct departments, we deliver services of emergency, intervention, prevention, education and advocacy in order to achieve our mission of a violence-free society.