YOUTH & FAMILY MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
Find youth behavioral health and wellness resources for Santa Barbara County in our directory for ages 0-25 and their families.
- Click on the organization's name or logo to see a full view.
- Use the "next >" to scroll to additional resources (200+ resources in the directory)
- Do a broad search by AGES or BILINGUAL by selecting an icon below.
- The ADVANCED SEARCH allows you to filter based on the level of care, types of services, region, etc.
- PRINT CRISIS SUPPORT LINES LIST & TIPS [SPANISH]
- PRINT RESOURCE FLYER with information to find local mental health resources.
- Visit our COMMUNITY CALENDAR to find support groups, workshops, and more.
St. George Youth Center provides a safe, fun, alternative space for teens during after-school hours. The youth center is open to young people in grades 5 -12. Our goal is to create a space where all youth and teens feel safe, supported and empowered to be the best version of themselves.
Standing Together to End Sexual Assault (STESA) empowers people through healing and social change to eliminate all forms of sexual violence. We are committed to transforming lives by providing services and education to meet the needs of our diverse community. We offer a 24-hour hotline (805) 564-3696.