Creating a safety plan for your child...
Identifying their support system ahead of time when they are thinking clearly can help guide them when they are in crisis.
- Print and fill out a personal Safety Plan
- Download the my3 app to your phone.
13 Reasons Why toolkit...
- VIEW TOOLKITS for parents, youth, educators, clinicians
- SAVE (Suicide Awareness Voices of Education) brought together a group of 75 leading experts in mental health, suicide prevention and education as well as healthcare professionals. This group developed a toolkit providing practical guidance and reliable resources for parents, educators, clinicians, youth and media (suicide, school violence, sexual assault, bullying, substance abuse, getting help, how to take care of yourself, etc.).
Talking to your child...
- Helping parents support their teenagers through everyday issues and tough times.
- ReachOut Schools uses evidence-based resources and innovative technology to support the mental health and wellbeing of young people. We help school staff and parents to better understand and support young people to take control of their mental health and wellbeing.