Find support groups for parents and youth, workshops, parenting classes, youth classes, volunteer opportunities for youth, and more. Use the FILTER to choose a category, or to sort by region or age. to the calendar. your events. [View our RESOURCE DIRECTORY to find mental health services for youth, ages 0-25, and their parents/caregivers in SB County.]
- This event has passed.
Adolescent Anxiety Group [virtual]
August 17 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$40
Group Session Details:
- $40 per group
- use of first names only in a virtual setting (must have video on)
- a supplement to individual therapy OR a stand-alone treatment
- weekly goal-setting
- learn the ERP skills necessary to help you master your anxiety
- parents are strongly encouraged to join kids as applicable to age and development level
Contact our office manager at email@example.com for
- a consultation to determine if this group is a good fit
- to enroll if your therapist recommended it
*Disclaimer: This is a treatment group rather than a support group (in support groups members may attend and participate intermittently). You will be committing to the first four sessions.