Counseling- 24-hour Hotline: Trained advocates are always available to provide confidential counseling and information over the phone. Survivors may receive crisis counseling over the phone or video, without an appointment. Drop-in hours are 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
We offer long-term counseling and group counseling for survivors who have already begun healing and are interested in further exploring their feelings and relationships, or the impact of sexual violence on their lives.
Advocacy & Accompaniment - STESA advocates are available to help a survivor navigate their medical and legal options. In conjunction with our local partners, STESA can help a survivor:
- Receive medical attention related to an assault
- Make a police report
- Obtain an Emergency Protective Order
- Assess for emergency services such as, shelter, food and/or transportation
- Apply for a U-Visa or T-Visa, if appropriate
- Receive referrals for other services