Cal-FURS is a coordinated statewide, regional, and county-level system designed to provide collaborative and timely state-level phone-based response and county-level in-home, in-person mobile response during situations of instability, to preserve the relationship of the [foster] caregiver and the [foster] child or youth.
- CALL or TEXT 805-366-4384
- EMAIL email@example.com
FURS includes the following services:
- A toll-free hotline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week staffed with caring counselors trained in conflict resolution and de-escalation techniques for children and youth impacted by trauma.
- County Mobile Response System and Stabilization Teams also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In-home de-escalation, stabilization, conflict resolution, and support services and resources.
- Ongoing support services beyond the initial mobile response.
- Hotline and mobile response staff trained in working with children and families who have experienced trauma.
- FURS is a safe, judgment-free, and private space to talk about your worries and vent.
[managed by Casa Pacifica]